Systems Theory, Algebraic Biology, Artificial Intelligence:
Russian Academy of Sciences (RAS), together with National Academy of Sciences of Belarus (SCMAI RAS) and scientific centers of Russia, Belarus, China, India and other countries, will hold the World Congress “System Theory, Algebraic Biology, Artificial Intelligence: Mathematical Foundations and Applications” (hereinafter referred to as the Congress) in Moscow on 26–30 June 2023. Participation in the Congress and publication of abstracts for free.
Among the organizers of the Congress there are research centers:
- Scientific Council on the Methodology of Artificial Intelligence and Cognitive Research under the Presidium of the Russian Academy of Sciences (SCMAI RAS);
- Pavlov Russian Physiological Society (PRPS).
- Federal State Budgetary Scientific Institution "Research Institute of Normal Physiology named after P.K. Anokhin" (ICiG SB RAS);
- Scientific Council of the Russian Academy of Sciences for Chemical Physics (ChemPhys).
- Federal State Budgetary Scientific Institution "Mechanical Engineering Research Institute of the Russian Academy of Sciences" (IMASH).
- Federal Research Center "Institute of Cytology and Genetics" of the Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences (ICiG SB RAS);
- Federal State Budgetary Scientific Institution "Research Institute of Neurosciences and Medicine" (NIINM).
- Lomonosov Moscow State University Faculty of Public Administration (MSU).
- International Center of Informatics and Computer Science, China (ICICS);
- Research Institute of Multiprocessor Computing and Control Systems (NIIMVUS).
- Law and artificial intelligence Institute of Legislation and Comparative Law under the Government of the Russian Federation (IZAK);
- Pentagram Research Centre, India (PENTAGRAM);
- Institute of Philosophy and Law of the Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences (IPL SB RAS);
- Federal Scientific Agroengineering Center VIM (VIM RAS);
- Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Education "State Academic University for the Humanities" (GAUGN).
- Wuhan University of Technology, China (WUT);
- Sagar Institute of Technology, Hyderabad, India (SIT).
- Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Education “Moscow State Conservatory named after P.I. Tchaikovsky" (MSC).
- Technical Committee for Standardization TK164 "Artificial Intelligence" (ТC164);
- Russian Association of Artificial Intelligence (RAAI).
- The list of Congress organizers is open!
The following sections of the Congress are being formed:
- Logic and Artificial Intelligence (LAI, Novosibirsk);
- Questions of fundamental mathematics and mechanics and their applications (PFM);
- Topology and its Applications (Topology);
- Biomechanics and Bioengineering (IMASH);
- Univalent foundations of mathematics, legacy of V. Voevodsky and applications in artificial intelligence (HTT);
- Forum "Consciousness: from Problem Statements to Mathematical Models" (Consciousness);
- Problem-Based Approach to Artificial Intelligence (PAAI, Novosibirsk);
- Questions of fundamental physiology and medicine (PhMed);
- Symposium "Functional systems", dedicated to the 125th anniversary of the birth of P.K. Anokhin (Anokh).
- Digital Medicine (DigMed) ;
- Systems Biology (SB, Novosibirsk).
- Agro-industrial complex and rural society: agrarian systems, agricultural engineering, artificial intelligence (AgroSyS);
- Artificial intelligence: the problem of trust (MSSh) ;
- Evening in memory of Yu.I.Manin, L.I.Sedov, Yu.M.Shirokov (MSSh) ;
- Artificial intelligence in measuring instruments (TC164) ;
- Theory and Application of Symbolic Computing with Artificial Intelligence Perspective (India) ;
- DNA resonances (SD-DNA) ;
- Mathematics, music and artificial intelligence (CONSERV) ;
- Artificial Intelligence: Theory and Practice (RAII) ;
- Problems of teaching artificial intelligence (MIREA) ;
- Application of artificial intelligence technologies for preventive medicine and health protection (Med) ;
- The phenomenon of insight from the point of view of psychology, neurobiology and physiology, the possibility of modeling (Ps) ;
- Artificial intelligence and digital transformation of public administration (MZU) ;
- Philosophical and methodological foundations of artificial intelligence and cognitive research (Phil) ;
- Methodological aspects of forecasting (MAP) ;
- Computability, machine and human, the phenomenon of incompleteness (Gedel) ;
- Chemical physics of the structure of matter and bioprocesses (ChemPhysBio) ;
- Law and artificial intelligence (izak) ;
- Quantum technologies, element base, artificial intelligence (QEBAI) ;
- The formation of sections of the Congress continues.
The format of the Congress is hybrid. The format includes in-person attendance, remote connections of speakers, and live broadcasts from the Congress Halls.
INFORMATION SUPPORT OF THE CONGRESS:
- Congress website (CongressInfo)
- RAS website (RAS Info)
- Website of the Scientific Research Institute of Normal Physiology named after P.K. Anokhin (NII Anokhin Info)
- Website of the Novosibirsk platform of the Congress (sICiG SB RAS)
- Website of the Committee TK164 "Artificial Intelligence" (TK164 Info)
- YouTube channel of the Seminar "Algebraic biology and systems theory" (Seminar)
- The list of Congressional support information resources is open!
The volume of abstracts is 1 page A4 (plus 1 page translation into English), sent: a text file in .pdf format and the same file in one of the formats .doc, .docx, .odp (Open Office format). For foreign speakers (who do not know Russian) it is enough to send the text of the abstracts only in English.
Mathematical methods of algebraic biology
IMASH RAN, Moscow, Russia
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
- Yanz R.S. Explore the role, International Journal of Social Science, 2021, vol. 45, no.2, P. 257-260.
- Иванов А.С., Петров В.П. Использование конструктивной логики в кибернетике, Биомашсистемы, 2020, Т. 4, №3, С.67-78.
Required information about the authors
(data should be sent along with the abstract, fill in the registration form)
- FULL NAME;
- place of work;
- degree (Ph.D., Ph.D., etc.);
- cellular telephone;
- email address.
(+ copy – firstname.lastname@example.org)
All organization questions please address to the official address of the Organizing committee:
For questions regarding visa invitations, please write to the e-mail of the organizing committee with the subject of the letter “Visa”.
P.K. Anokhin Research Institute of Normal Physiology RAS
Baltiyskaya, d. 8, for the Secretariat of the Congress
Office of the Presidium of the Russian Academy of Sciences
Leninsky d.20, bldg. 6, for the Congress Secretariat
THE FEDERAL RESEARCH CENTER INSTITUTE OF CYTOLOGY AND GENETICS
The Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences